The Fourth of July is a time to celebrate our nation's independence with family and friends. What better way to do that than by watching a spectacular fireworks show? Here are some of the best firework shows and events in Northern Colorado.
- The Fort Collins Symphony Orchestra's annual Independence Day concert and firework show at City Park is always a hit, with music ranging from classical to patriotic favorites. This year's event will be held on Tuesday, July 4th at 8:10 PM.
- If you're looking for something a little more lively, head to the Greeley Stampede for their annual Fourth of July celebration. Starting Monday, June 26th, and going until Tuesday, July 4th there are rodeos, concerts, live music, food vendors, and - of course - an impressive fireworks display! See their calendar of events here.
- Loveland's Liberty 5K: This annual event takes place in Loveland, Colorado, and features a 5K race that is relatively flat, making it perfect for runners of all levels. Hosted by Sweetheart City Racing, this local event supports several local Veterans groups and is scheduled to begin at Loveland Fairgrounds Park on Monday, July 4th at 8 AM. Click here to register!
image compliments of: Sweetheart City Racing
- The Windsor Lake Fireworks Show: The Boardwalk's fireworks show is back, and it will be a good one this year. The event starts at 9:15 PM, so come early to get your spot!
- Loveland Lake Fireworks in Loveland, CO: The fireworks are launched from a barge in the middle of the lake, providing a spectacular show for everyone to enjoy. The show starts at 9:17 PM
- The fireworks show at Fort Collins' City Park: The park is also located close to downtown, so you can enjoy all the 4th of July festivities before heading over to the park to watch the finale. The fireworks will be held at Sheldon Lake at City Park at 9:35 PM
- The fireworks show at Estes Park's Stanley Hotel: The hotel, which is situated on a hill with sweeping views of the Rocky Mountains, hosts a grand fireworks display each year that attracts visitors from all over the state. Fireworks are set to take place at 9 PM
No matter your plans for the Fourth of July, we hope you have a safe and happy holiday. And if watching fireworks is on your list of things to do, be sure to check out one of these fantastic displays in Northern Colorado. If you need a place to stay, don't forget that Urbanize has a variety of rental properties available for the occasion. We hope to see you soon!