Are you planning on taking your kiddos out trick or treating this year? Halloween is just a few days, so it's time to start thinking about where it’s safest when trick or treating.
If you’re traveling to Northern Colorado this Halloween weekend, we've got you covered. Get ready to put on your best costumes and have fun because here’s our list of tips, trick-or-treating events, and community maps while visiting Northern Colorado!
- Trick or Treat Street: Saturday, October 29th from 10AM-2PM: It's just around the corner, and that means it's time to start thinking about safety when trick or treating.
- Halloween on the Promenade: Sunday, October 30th from 12PM-3PM: Enjoy complimentary face painting and caricature portraits, a pumpkin patch, a spooky selfie station, pumpkin decorating, prizes, trick-or-treating, games, giveaways, and more.
- 970 Culture Trunk or Treat: Sunday, October 30th from 4PM-7PM: Local car crews and clubs come out to show how the car community can come together and bring the kids a safe fun-filled environment!
- Festival of Freights: October 24-28: The Halloween festival will include spooky historic tours of the Rialto Theater, a special theatrical screening of the 1953 classic horror film “House of Wax”
FORT COLLINS, CO
- Downtown Trick or Treat: Friday, October 29th from 10AM-1PM: Get your little ones dressed up in Halloween costumes, bring your snack sack, and come Downtown to trick-or-treat.
- Tiny Tot Halloween: Monday, October 31st from 10AM-1PM: Visit Downtown for a day of fright-free fun on Monday, October 31, thanks to the generosity of our participating Downtown businesses!
- Family Fun Halloween Day at Sundance Steakhouse & Saloon: Sunday, October 30th starting at 1PM: Stop in for an afternoon of FREE family fun! We will have trick or treating, arts and crafts, food and drink specials, and more!
OTHER NORTHERN, CO CITIES:
- Trick or Treat Halloween Parade: Friday, October 28th (Severance, CO) from 3PM-5PM: You are invited to a Trick or Treat Halloween Parade at Severance Town Hall. Come show off your costumes and parade through Town Hall and the Police Dept.
- Halloween Carnival: Saturday, October 29th from 1PM-4PM (Windsor, CO)
- Longmont Halloween: Sunday, October 30th from 1PM-3PM (Longmont, CO): Dance performances, trick or treating, parades, costume contests (including pets), craft stations, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking for a spooky fun-filled weekend or keeping it cute for the kids our short-term rentals are perfect for your Halloween weekend stay in Northern, CO. With plenty of activities in the area and our luxury rentals for the whole family, you’ll have everything you need to make this Halloween memorable.
So book now while there are still units available – we don’t want you to miss out on a great opportunity!